niedziela, 2 czerwca 2013

Rolls of linseed



I learn to make cakes, the most fun for me is like yeast dough rises ... I am looking for a cake and I think "how shit is that it was so little and so such a small amount of yeast suddenly gets twice" and suddenly scream " YEAST inspires me! " And now I want to bake new bread, even as I do not go out like should :)

What's needed?
1.5 cups of  flour above ,
0.5 cups  cornmeal above ,
3/4 cup  water y ,
1 teaspoon dry  yeast ,
0.5 tsp  S oli ,
2 tablespoons  olive oil ,
2 tablespoons  flax linen ego ,
0.5 teaspoons of  cumin to ,
1 tablespoon  Mlek and ,
0.5 teaspoons of  sweetcorn flouer

Mix yeast with a spoon of milk, 2 tablespoons water, sugar and let stand for 40 minutes. 
then to leaven add the remaining ingredients, knead the dough well, it should be a little lumpy hands. Let stand for 2 hours in a warm place. Dough doubles. 
After 2 hours, the dough formed into rolls and leave it for 40 minutes. 
pedal bake them in the oven at 230 degrees for 20 minutes.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz